WIN: Tickets to Fireman Sam live at Weston's Playhouse Theatre
- Credit: Parkwood Theatres
Two families can win free tickets to see an old favourite at a Weston theatre next month.
Fireman Sam Live: Saves The Circus will be performed at the Playhouse Theatre on January 29 at 10.30am and 1pm.
When all of his friends go away, Norman Price decides to find adventure in Pontypandy and become the star of a visiting circus. But with a tiger on the loose and faulty lights, the adventure soon turns to danger.
The Mercury and Times has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a pair of family tickets each to a show of their choice. The prize consists of four tickets for each winner.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on December 23.
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.
- 1 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 2 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 3 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 4 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 5 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 6 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 7 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
- 10 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision