Voulez-vous? Win Abba tribute tickets
- Credit: Archant
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme free tickets to see the Abba tribute band.
Lucky readers can win tickets to watch the band that will be performing at The Playhouse, in High Street, on April 4 from 7.30pm.
Dancing queens can expect to hear the all the hits brought to stage by first-class vocalists and musicians.
The multi-award-winning tribute band has delighted crowds all over the world with performances in India, the US and China.
The original band Abba was formed by Swedish musicians Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus and Stig Anderson, with Anni-Frid Lyngstad.
You may also want to watch:
The band, formed in 1970s, has created some of the most iconic hits such as Knowing Me Knowing You, Voulez-Vous, Lay Your Love On Me, SOS and many others.
Following many years of creating chart-topping hits, the band broke up in 1982, but they still went on to have successful careers.
- 1 Revealed: What the Sovereign Centre will look like after £1.7million facelift
- 2 Worle pub due to be a nursery up for sale
- 3 Council's Clevedon offices could be redeveloped
- 4 Man dies after collision with car
- 5 One-way scheme improves safety outside primary school
- 6 Council agrees £14million budget for new special school site
- 7 Sisters take on Weston walk in father’s memory
- 8 Flood alleviation scheme on outskirts of Weston completed
- 9 Butcher's shop fined after apprentice lost two fingers in mincer
- 10 Weston RNLI given over £4,000 from major technology firm
The musical Mamma Mia, featuring Meryl Streep, was inspired by Abba.
The film was a hit with the fans as it grossed more than $615million worldwide - taking £6.6million in the UK alone.
Make sure you enter the competition, as the winner takes it all.
Arrival: The Hits of Abba will be at the Playhouse, in High Street, on April 4.
Tickets, priced from £26, can be purchased from www.parkwoodtheatres.co.uk or call 01934 645544
The Weston Mercury has once again teamed up with The Playhouse to offer lucky readers a pair of tickets to see the show.
Send your answer - along with your name, address and telephone number - to: The Hits of Abba competition, Weston & Somerset Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW.
Or, alternatively, visit www.westonmercury.co.uk by 10am on March 19 to enter.
Usual Archant competition rules apply, and the editor's decision is final.
By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted about it by Archant.