Highlights from Weston-super-Mare’s inaugural Hazy Days festival
- Credit: Archant
Are you having withdrawals after Weston-super-Mare’s first ever Hazy Days festival?
Well, look no further as the organisers have released a video with all the best bits from the three-day festival, which took place from July 8-10.
The free event was held at the Tropicana and was a chance for people to get back into the former lido for the first time since Banksy’s Dismaland bemusement park last year.
Organiser Mark Whitehouse said: “A massive thank you to every single one of you for being there at the beginning, whatever part you took in the festival.
“That was one of the toughest but most enjoyable things I have ever undertaken.”
You may also want to watch:
Video by Rob Ellis.
- 1 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 2 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 3 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 4 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 5 Which services will be open and closed during tier three in North Somerset?
- 6 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 7 Brain tumour survivor Lyra, aged 7, aims to top charts with Christmas charity single
- 8 Town centre park to reopen as wellbeing park for people to aid mental and physical health
- 9 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 10 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston