Murder Mystery set to celebrate 60 years
- Credit: Archant
The record-breaking production The Mousetrap is making its way to Bristol, and you could be there on opening night thanks to our competition.
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of the show, it is embarking on its first ever UK tour.
The loveable thriller and murder mystery has travelled all across the globe and been seen by more than one million people worldwide, and boasts a wealth of West End talent.
This Agatha Christie classic has run continuously since 1952, making it the longest running stage show in the world.
The Mousetrap will be at the Bristol Hippodrome from August 9-13, with performances at 7.30pm each night and 2.30pm on August 10 and 13.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced between £16.90- 39.40, are available from www.atgtickets.com/bristol
The Mercury has teamed up with the Hippodrome to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets to the show on August 9.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 4 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 5 Restaurant donates meals to key workers, teachers and pupils
- 6 Pump track project appeals for further community support
- 7 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 8 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 9 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 10 Mass rollout of Oxford vaccine begins in North Somerset
To enter, answer the question below.
Or, send your answer, along with your name, address and telephone number to: Mousetrap Competition, Weston & Somerset Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW by 10am on July 15.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering, you agree to be contacted by Archant.