Rock Talent shred into Bristol
ONE of the greatest rock bands currently shredding up the music scene, Billy Talent are bursting into Bristol later this year headlining a new national tour.
The gigs are to coincide with the release of the four-piece’s latest album, Dead Silence.
It is a follow up to the band’s first three self-titled hit records which featured some screaming punk rock anthems including Red Flag and Devil In A Midnight Mass.
The Canadian rockers are widely considered one of the greatest bands of their generation and promise an energetic, apocalyptically loud show like no other.
The band’s latest single, Surprise Surprise and Dead Silence’s first single, Viking Death March, are as catchy as they are explosive and prove Billy Talent are still a rock force to be reckoned with.
You may also want to watch:
The Rock Sound Riot Tour with Billy Talent headlining will come to Bristol on November 19 from 7pm.
Tickets, priced �17, are available by going to www.ticketmaster.co.uk or www.livenation.co.uk
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 9 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 10 Former pupils become teachers