Showcase your talents in show
- Credit: Archant
A TALENT show will be held in Weston for the third year running, and is open for entries.
Weston Raw Talent will launch in October, with heats starting at The Underground Bar in West Street.
Bands, singers, comedians and magicians are invited to take part, and the winner will receive £150, a professional photo shoot and a day in a recording studio.
For more information on how to enter, contact Paul on 07932 039986.
The closing date for entries is November 16.
You may also want to watch:
The final will be in December.
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 Sewage emissions report reveals Weston affected by at least 93 sewage spills in the past year
- 3 Cash and necklaces stolen in Weston-super-Mare burglary
- 4 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 5 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 6 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 7 Temporary traffic lights set to be installed in main road for three weeks
- 8 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 New leadership team for charity