Meat Loaf Story set for Weston's Playhouse theatre
- Credit: Steve Steinman
The greatest hits of Meat Loaf will be filling The Playhouse in Weston as Steve Steinman brings his new show to North Somerset.
Anything For Love - The Meat Loaf Story is a brand-new production featuring more than 25 of Meat Loaf's greatest hits.
It is Steve's 28th year of performing the singer's popular back catalogue and audiences can expect a live band, a spectacular stage set, powerful vocals and Steve's well-known sense of humour.
Fans can sing along to Meat Loaf's greatest hits including Anything For Love, Bat Out Of Hell, Paradise By The Dashboard Light, Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth, Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad, Dead Ringer For Love and many more.
Steve Steinman is best-known for his classic rock musicals Vampires Rock and Anything For Love - The Meat Loaf Story, which have played to audiences of
hundreds of thousands, and are touring in 2021 and 2022.
With his successful tours and powerful voice, Steve has built up a large fan base. With over a million YouTube views, Steve launched Steve Steinman
TV YouTube channel where he chats with his musical gang and guests
that have included actress Sue Devaney and Lorraine Crosby.
Earlier this month, he also released a new album, Take A Leap Of Faith, featuring high-octane hard rock with soaring riffs and catchy hooks.
Andy Houghton, from Metal Planet Music, said: "It’s evident that Steve Steinman has a clear vision for his music bringing his songs and his videos to life with story-telling, an element that’s been missing from rock in recent years. And whether you buy his album or attend one of his shows, you’re guaranteed to have one hell of a good time."
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 3 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston gymnasts impress on Great Britain duty at European Championships
- 8 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 9 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 10 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
Anything For Love - The Meat Loaf Story is showing at The Playhouse, in High Street, on September 29 from 7.30pm.
Tickets are £31.50 for adults and £22.50 for children and can be booked by logging on to www.parkwoodtheatres.co.uk or through the box office on 01934 645544.