Win tickets to see The All Seasons Live at Weston-super-Mare’s Grand Pier
- Credit: The All Seasons
Weston’s Grand Pier will host The All Seasons Live, and the Mercury is giving readers a chance to win tickets to see the show.
A tribute to the Jersey Boys will be performed by quartet Chris Ritchie, Michael Griffiths, John Prescott and Will Taylor with their five-piece band next month.
Songs made famous by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons from the 1960s and 70s will be performed on the night, and in addition the group will be joined by The Swinging Rascals trio from Weston as special guests.
Producer Ritchie and Weston singer Simon Duffill will bring the show to the town, which the band has been performing for the last year across the UK.
American rock and pop band The Four Seasons rose to fame and became internationally successful in the 1960s, but were known in the 1970s as Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
Frankie, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi made up the band and during their career they sold more than 100 million records worldwide. They wrote songs such as Walk Like A Man, Sherry, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You and Big Girls Don’t Cry.
The band announced their farewell tour earlier this year, which will be performed at the 02 arena in London on December 2.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 4 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
- 5 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 6 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 7 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 8 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
The All Seasons Live will be held at the pier on October 13 at 7.30pm. Tickets, priced £18.50, are available at www.theallseasons.co.uk/tickets or from 01179 902250.
The Mercury has teamed up with Weston’s Grand Pier to offer two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show.
To enter the competition, simply answer the following question: When did Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons become famous?
Send your answer, along with your name, address and telephone number to The All Seasons competition, Weston, Worle and Somerset Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW. Alternatively, you can enter at www.westonmercury.co.uk
The deadline to enter the prize draw is 10am on October 5.
By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Archant about it.
Archant competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.