Tribute band to play hits from Electric Light Orchestra
- Credit: Archant
The ELO Experience is celebrating the great music of Jeff Lynn and the Electric Light Orchestra at the Bristol Hippodrome next month.
Between 1972 and 1986 the Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) achieved more combined UK and US top-40 hits than any other band.
Mr Blue Sky, Evil Woman, Don’t Bring Me Down and the 10538 Overture became the soundtrack to people’s lives all over the world.
The band released a number of albums including A New World Record, Discovery and Out Of The Blue and their sell-out tours established them as one of the most important and influential bands ever.
The ELO Experience tour includes the greatest hits from ELO’s extensive back catalogue, spanning 45 years of great music.
You may also want to watch:
Fans can catch the band at the Bristol Hippodrome, in St Augustines Parade, on September 2.
Tickets start at £23 and are available to buy online at www.atgtickets.com/bristol or on 08448 713012.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 5 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 6 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences