Bristol Hippodrome to host sing-along Greatest Showman screening
- Credit: Archant
A sing-along screening of 2017’s smash hit The Greatest Showman will take place at Bristol Hippodrome.
This unique, interactive event will give viewers the chance to cheer on Hugh Jackman’s P T Barnum and his troupe of circus performers as they rise from nothing to become a worldwide sensation.
The screening will begin with a welcome from the show’s sing-along host who will warm up the audience.
There will be props bags, a fancy dress competition and plenty of well-timed heckling throughout.
Ben Freedman, the show’s producer, said: “Sing-a-long-a The Greatest Showman is much more than ‘just a film’.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s an event, an interactive experience and definitely the most fun you can have with a top hat on.”
Sing-a-long-a The Greatest Showman will be staged at Bristol Hippodrome on February 4 and 6 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 5 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 6 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
Tickets, priced £16, are available at www.atgtickets.com/bristol.