WIN: Tickets to The Little Mix Experience at Weston's Playhouse Theatre
- Credit: Supplied
A tribute to one of the country’s most popular girl bands will be performed at a Weston theatre this month.
The Little Mix Experience will be at The Playhouse in High Street on August 15 at noon.
Little Mix’s career began with a bang back in 2011 after the four-piece group won series eight of The X Factor.
They were the first band to win the ITV singing contest and capitalised on their success by releasing their first album DNA the following year.
The band’s first single, Wings, shot straight to number one in the UK chart. They also performed the song at T4 On The Beach in Weston.
Since then they have released three other successful albums while an autobiography was penned and a cover version of Word Up! by Cameo launched as the official 2014 Sport Relief song.
Earlier this year it was also revealed the band will be releasing a new album in 2018, which will be accompanied by a tour.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 6 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 7 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 8 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
Now The Little Mix Experience will celebrate Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Perrie Edwards in a live show featuring replica costumes, choreography and sensational vocals.
Fans can expect hits including Salute, Black Magic, Love Me Like You, Secret Love Song and many more to be performed.
The Little Mix Experience will begin at 6pm.
Tickets, priced £17.50, are available online or by calling the box office on 01934 645544.
The Mercury and the Playhouse have teamed up to offer a pair of tickets to see The Little Mix Experience to two lucky readers.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the simple question below before the competition deadline of 10am on July 29.
Alternatively, send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to The Little Mix Experience competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.