The Night Café to play at Thekla in Bristol
- Credit: Supplied
A teenage indie band will perform in Bristol next month.
The Night Café will be at Thekla in The Grove on September 24.
The Liverpool-based band have named a Bristol date as part of their biggest UK tour yet.
Last month the four-piece launched their second EP, Bunkbed, featuring typically infectious guitar and melodic vocals on songs including Turn, Forget It All and Felicity.
They have previously supported the likes of Blaenavon while they performed alongside The Wombats at a sold-out O2 Academy in Bristol earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
The band released their debut song, Growing Up, on SoundCloud in 2015 which soon racked up more than 410,000 listens.
Doors will open to the concert at 7.30pm on September 24.
Tickets, priced £11, are available online.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 5 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 6 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 7 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 8 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Council urges people to respect open spaces after rise in littering and vandalism