Wurzels return to Cadbury House for pre-Christmas West Country knees up
- Credit: The Wurzels
West Country favourites The Wurzels are returning to Cadbury House this December for a gig that will put party goers in the right Christmas spirit.
Performing their popular West Country classics, such as I Am Cider Drinker, I’ve Got a Brand New Combine Harvester and Drink Up Thy Zider, the event is taking place on Decembe21.
Having missed out on a number of events due to pandemic restrictions, the gig is expected to sell out quickly.
In keeping with the West Country theme, the Wurzel-inspired night will also include a delicious two-course buffet including hog roll and chocolate filled churros coated in cinnamon.
There will also be plenty of cider to help wash down the food.
Tickets for the night cost £37.95 and includes hog roast. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available on request.
For further information or to reserve tickets call 01934 834 343 or email email@example.com
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 3 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 4 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
- 5 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 6 'There's a snake in my sofa!': RSPCA's funniest calls of 2021 revealed
- 7 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 8 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 9 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 10 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals