Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- Credit: ConciergeUK
The songs of two British groups that defined an era of music will be recreated in Weston this weekend.
The Total Stone Roses ft. Oaysis will perform at the Grand Pier on Saturday at 8pm.
In 1989, The Stone Roses released their seminal debut album The Stone Roses and the following year cemented their reputation as one of the UK’s most notable acts by performing at Spike Island, Widness on May 27, 1990.
This was a generation defining gig, a gathering of people during ‘the second summer of love’ that epitomised the Madchester and rave counter culture movement of the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Oaysis is the perfect support for The Total Stone Roses as one of the best tributes to Oasis in the UK.
Join them for the greatest of the band with hits such as Wonderwall, Champagne Supernova and Live Forever.
Tickets, priced £16, can be purchased online at www.tickettailor.com/events/conciergeuk
- 1 Elderly couple targeted by distraction burglars
- 2 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 3 Spacious residence in exclusive Weston Hillside
- 4 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 5 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 6 Council finances given auditors' approval
- 7 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 8 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 9 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 10 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash