TV star returns to stage
PENELOPE Keith returns to the stage in a poignant comedy from the playwright legend Keith Waterhouse.
Penelope Keith has starred in a range of top TV roles including To The Manor Born and The Good Life.
Good Grief tells the story of June Pepper (played by Keith) who realises there is more to life than death when her tabloid editor husband dies.
Following her late husband’s instructions, she sets about keeping a diary of her feelings which takes her and the audience through her grieving process in the most unexpected way imaginable.
Mixing wry humour and emotional weight, Good Grief is sure to delight and move audiences in equal measure.
You may also want to watch:
The play will be performed at the Theatre Royal in Bath form September 25-29 from 7.30pm, with matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm.
Tickets, priced �17.50-33.50, are available by calling 01225 448844 or by going to www.theatreroyal.org.uk
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 9 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic