Weekend of Wonders to return to Italian Gardens
- Credit: Supplied
Jaw-dropping acrobatics, energetic dancing and talented musicians will perform in Weston at the weekend.
Theatre Orchard’s Weekend of Wonders will be staged at the Italian Gardens from noon to 6pm on Saturday.
The free event has been made possible thanks to a crowfunding campaign and a grant from Arts Council England’s Strategic Touring Fund.
Interactive games and entertaining shows will also enthral crowds.
Fiona Matthews, Theatre Orchard creative director, believes audiences will not go away disappointed.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Weekend of Wonders is a feast of free entertainment guaranteed to make people happy.
“Come along to Weston’s Italian Gardens for a day of exhilarating performances and marvel at the spectacular spectacles by the seaside.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 8 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 9 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 10 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
Stewards are wanted to help organise the event.
For more details, email email@example.com