Lipinski Band to host free gig this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A Weston band will perform an outdoor gig this weekend.
The Lipinski Band will perform on the Reaper outdoor stage on The Royal Hotel’s lawn, in South Parade, on Saturday.
They will be playing a lively set from 7-9.30pm.
This will be a free event but will be run under strict rules following government advice.
The event will start at 5pm with more live music from other acts yet to be announced.
You may also want to watch:
A band spokesman said: “This will hopefully be the start of a run of summer events taking place here with other bands to be announced over the coming weeks.
“Check out our Facebook page and The Royal Hotel’s for updates and more information regarding entry and rules for the events taking place.
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 4 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 5 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 6 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 7 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 8 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
“Let’s make this summer the most fun we’ve had, we think we all need it.
“We look forward to seeing you there.”