Lipinski Band to host free gig this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A Weston band will perform an outdoor gig this weekend.
The Lipinski Band will perform on the Reaper outdoor stage on The Royal Hotel’s lawn, in South Parade, on Saturday.
They will be playing a lively set from 7-9.30pm.
This will be a free event but will be run under strict rules following government advice.
The event will start at 5pm with more live music from other acts yet to be announced.
You may also want to watch:
A band spokesman said: “This will hopefully be the start of a run of summer events taking place here with other bands to be announced over the coming weeks.
“Check out our Facebook page and The Royal Hotel’s for updates and more information regarding entry and rules for the events taking place.
- 1 Man dies after collision with car
- 2 Flood alleviation scheme on outskirts of Weston completed
- 3 Sisters take on Weston walk in father’s memory
- 4 Worle pub due to be a nursery up for sale
- 5 Weston police officer faces misconduct hearing after alleged racist comments
- 6 Weston RNLI given over £4,000 from major technology firm
- 7 Owner attempts to delay Birnbeck Pier compulsory purchase order, but council stands firm
- 8 Man arrested after vigilant witness reports suspicious activity
- 9 One-way scheme improves safety outside primary school
- 10 Coronavirus vaccinations move to next phase in North Somerset
“Let’s make this summer the most fun we’ve had, we think we all need it.
“We look forward to seeing you there.”