Lipinski Band to host free gig this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A Weston band will perform an outdoor gig this weekend.
The Lipinski Band will perform on the Reaper outdoor stage on The Royal Hotel’s lawn, in South Parade, on Saturday.
They will be playing a lively set from 7-9.30pm.
This will be a free event but will be run under strict rules following government advice.
The event will start at 5pm with more live music from other acts yet to be announced.
You may also want to watch:
A band spokesman said: “This will hopefully be the start of a run of summer events taking place here with other bands to be announced over the coming weeks.
“Check out our Facebook page and The Royal Hotel’s for updates and more information regarding entry and rules for the events taking place.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 4 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 5 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 6 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 9 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 10 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
“Let’s make this summer the most fun we’ve had, we think we all need it.
“We look forward to seeing you there.”