WIN: Tickets to see ska group Bad Manners in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A two-tone band will perform in Weston-super-Mare next week, and Mercury readers can win tickets to the show.
Bad Manners will play at the Tropicana, in Marine Parade, on April 13 at 7pm.
The group are headed up by their outlandish, huge-tongued and shaven-headed frontman Buster Bloodvessel and were at their most popular during the early 1980s, during a period when other ska revival bands such as Madness, The Specials and The Selecter filled the charts.
Bad Manners spent 111 weeks in the UK Singles Chart between 1980 and 1983, and they also achieved chart success with their first studio album Gosh It’s ... Bad Manners peaking at number 18.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Tropicana to offer two readers a pair of tickets each to the show.
You may also want to watch:
To enter, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on April 11.
Usual Archant competition rules apply, and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 RNLI believes return to Birnbeck Island 'the most credible option' for Weston
- 2 Weston town centre to undergo 'facelift' next month
- 3 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 4 Weston woman celebrates 105th birthday
- 5 Parents 'in tears' over Weston school's generous fuel fund
- 6 Weston site to offer more coronavirus tests for people with symptoms
- 7 Housing groups preparing application to build medical centre in village
- 8 Work begins on Weston's £20million broadband investment
- 9 Weston café raising funds to deliver meals to frontline workers
- 10 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted about it by Archant.