Weston-super-Mare writer’s book signing day
- Credit: Archant
A WESTON-SUPER-MARE author is hosting a book signing to mark the second anniversary of her first published novel.
Teresa Morgan will be at Waterstones on Saturday to sign copies of her debut work, One Fine Day, and second novel Plus One Is A Lucky Number.
One Fine Day, which tells the story of an English actor’s choice between romance and stardom, was published on August 29, 2012.
Morgan has spent the last two years juggling a part time job and her literary career with looking after her two young sons.
Her second book Plus One Is A Lucky Number focuses on a woman who must decide whether her relationship is for real or for show.
You may also want to watch:
Teresa Morgan will be at Waterstones, in the Sovereign Centre, from 2pm on Saturday.
Admission is free and prices of Morgan’s books will be available in store on the day.
- 1 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 2 Tropicana announces trio of lockdown-busting summer club nights
- 3 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 4 Weston boy 'overwhelmed' at heart-warming response to car washing business
- 5 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 6 Primary school welcomes new principal
- 7 Doctors urge patients not to suffer in silence when it comes to their mental health
- 8 May 17: What are the Covid travel rules?
- 9 Travellers set up camp on Weston seafront
- 10 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list