WIN tickets to The Star Seekers at Theatre Shop
- Credit: Supplied
Journey through the darkest depths of space in Theatre Shop’s latest show next month.
The Star Seekers will be performed at the Clevedon venue, in Queens Square, on October 14.
The interactive children’s show will explore the mysteries of the galaxy and secrets of the solar system through songs and silliness.
Created by The Wardrobe Ensemble and The Wardrobe Theatre, a trio of intrepid travellers featuring Alph, Betty and Gammo will encounter shooting stars and planets along the way.
A Wardrobe Theatre spokesman said: “The Star Seekers is an interactive show which explores the limitless majesty of galaxies, the solar system, shooting stars and planets through songs, silliness and anti-gravity antics.
You may also want to watch:
“We need Clevedon’s Star Seekers to help us complete our mission and answer one of the greatest unanswered questions of the universe – what do astronauts really have in their packed lunchboxes?”
The Star Seekers is recommended for children aged three to eight years old and their families.
- 1 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 2 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
- 7 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 10 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
Previous successful Wardrobe Ensemble family shows include Eliza & The Wild Swans and Edgar & The Land Of Lost.
The group has also created international hit productions including Riot 33, 1972: The Future Of Sex and Eloise & The Curse Of The Golden Whisk.
The performance will begin at 2pm. Tickets, priced £8, are available online or by calling 03336 663366.
Theatre Shop and the Mercury have teamed up once again to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to see Star Seekers.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the simple question below by the competition deadline of 10am on October 5.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Archant about this.