WIN: Tickets to 80s Christmas Party at the Trop
- Credit: Tropicana
A night full of classic 1980s tracks will celebrate the festive season in style.
Following the success of the inaugural Tropicana 80s night in July, the venue has announced a Tropicana Christmas 80s party on December 17.
Riky Grover is a DJ and producer based in the UK and has been DJing for more than 30 years.
He is a resident DJ for BBC Radio Wiltshire, 80’s/90’s Revival, Disco Revival and Sunday Service.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Tropicana to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on December 14.
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 2 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 3 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 4 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 5 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 6 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 7 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
- 10 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the Tropicana.