WIN: Tickets to professional wrestling rumble in Weston
- Credit: CSF Wrestling
Wrestling fans are getting ready to rumble as professional wrestling finally returns to Weston later this month.
CSF Pro Wrestling is returning to Hutton Moor Leisure Centre on October 30 at 6pm for The Deadly Draw event.
The evening will see 12 larger than life stars do battle in five pro bouts of bone-crunching, high-flying, action-packed family entertainment.
The main event will be fought under the Deadly Draw rules where the audience decides the stipulation. The All Nations Championship will be on the line during this special contest.
The show will be part of the organisation's 23rd anniversary celebrations. The group started out in 1998 and has been holding events ever since.
October’s events will feature some new names and faces appearing with CSF for the first time, including top heavyweight grappler Karl Atlas, Bobby Vegas, Jonny Storm and YouTube star and host of WhatCulture: Simon Miller.
Also featuring are regular roster members such as international champion Doug Williams, Jake McCluskey, Country Big, The Saint, Lance Cole, Dan Splash, Bane ‘n’ Bronson and The Fox.
Doors at the Hutton Moor Leisure Centre open at 6pm on October 30, with showtime at 6:30pm and finish time of 9pm. Tickets are priced at £12 each, with all ages welcome and can be booked online at www.csfwrestling.co.uk
- 1 Castle Batch monument uncovered
- 2 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Somerset?
- 3 7 rescue pets looking for forever homes this Christmas in Somerset
- 4 Christmas lights switch-on and festivities announced for Weston
- 5 Business park to off-set carbon emissions
- 6 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 Strong winds expected across Somerset this weekend
- 9 Tributes paid to 'bright, beautiful, gentle soul' who died after being found injured
- 10 Weston pub attracts crowds for Christmas light switch on
Hutton Moor also has tickets available in person or by calling the box office on 01934 425900. Any remaining tickets will be available on the door, but advance booking is advised.
The Mercury has teamed up with CSF Wrestling to offer one reader a set of family tickets to the show, which comprises of four tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on October 21.
Enter online or send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to CSF Wrestling competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and CSF.