WIN: Tickets to Last Night At The Proms
- Credit: Archant
The British Philharmonic Concert Orchestra return to Weston later this month.
Last Night At The Proms will be performed at the Playhouse Theatre, in High Street, on August 29 at 7pm.
A fun evening of the best of British music and beyond will culminate in rousing choruses of Land of Hope and Glory, Jerusalem and Rule Britannia to name a few.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on August 19.
Alternatively, send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to Last Night At The Proms competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 3 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 4 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 5 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 6 Weston gymnasts impress on Great Britain duty at European Championships
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 9 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 10 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.