WIN: Tickets to Menopause The Musical
- Credit: Parkwood Theatres
A sequel to our smash-hit Menopause The Musical will be performed in Weston next month.
Menopause The Musical 2: Cruising Through The Menopause will be performed at the Playhouse Theatre on March 20 at 7.30pm.
Starring Crissy Rock (Benidorm), Rebecca Wheatley (Casualty), Nicki French (Eurovision) and Susie Fenwick (West End Star) on their brand-new show, Cruising Through Menopause.
The show is set five years on with the same four characters for tales of their lives, loves and losses as they set off on the high seas.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on March 4.
Cruising Through Menopause will be performed at which theatre?
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.