WIN: Tickets to Michael Starring Ben at Weston's Playhouse Theatre
- Credit: Parkwood Theatres
A tribute to the King of Pop is coming to a Weston theatre next month, and Mercury readers could be win free tickets to the action.
Michael Starring Ben will be performed at the Playhouse Theatre on October 14 at 7.30pm.
The show is a hit theatre production starring the UK's ultimate Michael Jackson tribute star, Ben Bowman.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on October 7.
Enter online or send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to Michael Starring Ben competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 3 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 4 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 9 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 10 Banwell bypass route chosen
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.