WIN: Tickets to Royal Opera: Rigoletto at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- Credit: ROH
An opera will the shown in a Clevedon cinema next month.
Royal Opera: Rigoletto will be showing on March 15 at the Curzon Cinema at 7.15pm.
In a pitiless world of luxurious decadence, corruption and social decay, Director of The Royal Opera Oliver Mears sets his scene.
In his first work for his own Company, Mears brings Verdi's masterpiece into the modern world. Verdi's thrilling Rigoletto pits power against innocence, beauty against ugliness, conducted by Sir Antonio Pappano.
This screening is socially distanced.
The Times has teamed up with the Curzon to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter.