WIN: Tickets to Seven Drunken Nights at Weston's Playhouse
- Credit: Seven Drunken Nights
The ultimate feel good Irish show will return to Weston next month.
Seven Drunken Nights will return to the Playhouse Theatre on April 29 at 7.30pm.
Direct from the West End and having sold out venues worldwide, Seven Drunken Nights - The Story of the Dubliners returns to theatres in 2022 with a brand new production for its fifth anniversary tour.
In partnership with Tourism Ireland and in association with legendary Irish pub O’Donoghue’s, Seven Drunken Nights tells the story of a career spanning 50 years and invokes the spirit of Ronnie Drew, Luke Kelly, Barney McKenna, John Sheahan, Ciaran Bourke and Jim McCann.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on March 24.
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.