WIN: Tickets to That'll Be The Day
- Credit: Pembrokeshire Photography 2017
A rock n roll show will bring an anniversary tour to Weston next month.
That'll Be The Day's 35th anniversary will be performed on April 7 and 8 at 7.30pm.
From humble beginnings, the show has grown into a “must see” attraction all over the UK, coming up with a new production from its multi-talented cast year after year.
Unashamedly nostalgic, That'll Be The Day takes its audience on a rollercoaster ride through the ‘golden’ age of rock n roll and pop.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to a show of their choice.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on March 17.
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.