WIN: Tickets to Walk Right Back at Weston's Playhouse Theatre
- Credit: Pembrokeshire Photography
A production that tells the story of the most successful musical duo of all time –The Everly Brothers - comes to Weston next month.
Walk Right Back returns to the Playhouse Theatre on May 4 at 7.30pm.
Following a sell out tour, Walk Right Back returns to stages in 2022 by popular demand.
Featuring hits such as Bye Bye Love, All I Have To Do Is Dream and Cathy’s Clown, this concert-based musical entwines the wonderful, sad yet glorious story of The Everly Brothers.
The show follows the brothers’ rise to fame from humble country beginning to superstardom, through their decade-long feud to their glorious reunion which gave them back to each other, and back to the world.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on April 7.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.