What's on this weekend - Elvis rocks!
PUBLISHED: 06:45 07 January 2012
FOLLOWING from the festive fun, the weekly round-up of what is going on across the region returns.
Let us know what you are up to by sending your stories and pictures to email@example.com
* AXBRIDGE – The traditional farmers’ market will take place this morning at 10am.
* SANDFORD – A coffee morning will be held at 10.30am this morning at the All Saints Church Room in Hill Road.
* WRINGTON – A walk organised by the Mendip Society will take place today at 1.30pm. Hikers should meet in Broad Street for the five-mile walk across hilly terrain. For more information call Richard on 01275 843184.
* WESTON – The Seagulls face Farnborough today at 3pm at the Woodspring Stadium. Following their 1-0 won last weekend at Truro, manager Craig Laird is looking up the table. For more details follow the link on the right-hand side.
* REDHILL – If you feel like a little less conversation why not head down to the village hall in Church Road for an Elvis night. The event, starting at 8pm, is free but for more details call 01934 862619.