Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- Credit: Vicky Angear
After much anticipation, Revo Kitchen has opened along Weston's seafront - with its golf complex opening June 18.
Weston's latest diner, on Marine Parade, belongs to the owners of the Grand Pier, AGM Holdings, who purchased the SeaQuarium site last year and began its transformation in February.
The restaurant comes with an on-site bakery and terrace which overlooks Weston Beach and features a mini-golf course.
Owner, Michelle Michael is happy to report warm reviews after its soft opening on June 16.
She told the Mercury: "We have been very busy even without bookings. For now, we will remain walk-ins only and if there is room available we will welcome all residents.
"The feedback has been great and we love the environment we have created at the minute, there is a mix of all ages enjoying the place."
You may also want to watch:
Revo's interior is split into two sections, one side used for the restaurant and terrace while the other side features a themed golf course.
Ms Michael added: "We have a piano player in the restaurant every evening and will be putting on themed nights, starting with a jazz theme on Sunday.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 6 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 7 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 8 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
"The golf course looks amazing with its fluorescent, glow-in-the-dark effect, it really does suit all ages and we are always open to any feedback customers have for the next few weeks.
"People have been surprised with what is on offer and we are hopeful this can become a local hub for the community whether that is a place to meet new friends or host business events."
Revo is open seven days a week from 9am - late, with last food orders at 9pm and last drinks to be ordered at 10.30pm.
Neither Revo Kitchen nor Revo Golf will accept bookings for now, more information is available on the business' Facebook page www.facebook.com/revo.kitchenWSM